Observations from today’s readings and today’s S-WOD, Sunday, 12 September 21:
Psalm 107:1, 2, 8 – “Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! Let the redeemed of the Lord say so…. Let them thank the Lord for his steadfast love, for his wondrous works to the children of man!”
If you have been saved by Jesus, then say so! Proclaim your salvation and share the Gospel to as many as you can.
- Mark 16:15 — And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.
- Romans 10:13-15 — For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!”
- Isaiah 12:4 — And you will say in that day: “Give thanks to the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted.
- 2 Corinthians 5:18-20 — All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.
- 1 Corinthians 9:16 — For if I preach the gospel, that gives me no ground for boasting. For necessity is laid upon me. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!
“Cross” Fit S-WOD (Spiritual Workout of the Day) – 12 September 21: Share your testimony and the Gospel with someone today.